Ex girlfriend started talking to me again?

So its been about 5 months since my ex girlfriend broke up with me. Sadly, she did play games and on top of that, we are in the same social circle so we see each other quite a lot.

Things seem to be quite nice lately and to be honest, I don't know what to think about it.

At one point, she was upset that I was hanging out with a female friend quite a lot. On top of that, she got really upset that I blocked her on all social media. Because the next time I saw her a few days after the block, she had a nasty attitude.

So Tuesday night, she ended up teasing me. Which was rather nice to be honest with you. I teased her back and that was the end of it.

I saw her again tonight, and had a bit of a small talk and then I continued to mind my own business. Although there were moments when I notice she stared at me.

What are your thoughts?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1