Which would make you angrier/hurt you more, to know about your ex?

My ex was my first (and I was his first), and we had planned on getting married. But after we broke up, I decided to experience casual sex and see what it's like. I always thought that my ex would be really mad if he found out that I slept around.

Anyway I was just curious! Explain your reasoning if you can.

• Your ex got engaged or married and seems really happy (relatively soon after you guys broke up).
  • Your ex is partying and probably having casual partners soon after you guys broke up.

33

What Guys Said 3

• All I want to know about an ex is if they’re dead so I can dance and piss on their graves

• No matter if it's hurt or happiness I'd feel hearing most likely unwillingly about what an ex is doing, I'd accept the feelings if there's any at all, and know that it's not my worrry anymore what they're doing, good or bad. What they make me feel is my business, for me to deal with and that's where it ends. Hopefully I won't be even feeling anything in time for those who could possibly trigger negative emotions. As in your case, it is my ex's body and she can do as she pleases with it. She's an ex, not a possession. I'd be way happier to hear that they've just settled and are doing good for themselves, relatively happy and so on though, I'll admit that. Seeing an ex fail or just waste their one at bat for bs, wouldn't make me happy but feel bad that I ever saw anything in them.

• I don't care about my ex. If she dies tomorrow or has a beautiful live. I don't care

What Girls Said 3

• Strangely none of these would make me angry.

• Neither, in both cases he seems happy and away from me, so it's fine

• They wouldn't hurt me any. In the end he is just my ex