Need Advice On How To Recover From Being Cheated On And Hurt After Moving Past It?

Audax94
Sorry if this is too much detail, but essentially, my girlfriend and I had been dating about a year, and I broke up with her because of a lack of communication, silent treatment, etc. We talked it over after the fact, and after about a month, we ended up getting back together. Apparently, the feelings didn't return for her though, and she ended up cheating on me after we got back together. I forgave her, understanding that I had hurt her with the breakup, and it was wrong, but understandable at the time.

At any rate, she informed me after another few weeks that her feelings hadn't returned ever after the first breakup, so we broke it off mutually at that point, and decided to stay friends. About a month after that, I asked her and found out that she was hooking up with the guy she cheated with while saying she wanted to be friends with me. At this point, I just cut her off completely, but I'm honestly not sure how to deal with it personally, and I keep wondering why my judgment was so bad. I don't know.

Sorry again for all the info, but yeah, any advice is appreciated.
1
2