Is it possible for a man to come back after a break-up that's only 5 days ago?

My boyfriend of 3yrs (in dec would've been 4yrs) broke up with me after a fight and left me for good. I'm feeling allready better - at first having a breakdown and now recovering, quicker than ever! Suddenly he reaches out to me again, after only 5days... I'd like to make up my mind about my future, maybe with or without him. Everything is too quick for me, probably he wants to make up. I can imagine that it's really hard for him given that I was his first real girlfriend. Now the question, is it possible that he could be confusing the pain of a heartbreak with love?

12

What Guys Said 2

• It's possible. It's your choices to move on or give him another chance. Your perspective really changes after you loose someone close to you.

• Possible

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on how you feel? If you love him u can accept him. If you think you can do better just tell him it’s over. Why did he breakup with you in the first place?

• Because I wouldn't stop smoking pot, whereas he had to stop smoking in order to get his driving license... he felt like I wasn't ever supporting him and he was right in that particular point. I guess HE could make a better match with someone else. I've been alone these past week and had the time for myself to think about everything and come to a conclusion. Which for me was: we just didn't match well.