Why won't she be honest?

So i found out my girlfriend is cheating on me but she won't admit it. Im not going to go into detail on how I know. But its been 100% confirmed. But no matter what I say or do she keeps lying. How can I get her to tell the truth?

26

What Girls Said 2

• If you know she's cheating, then just leave her. Have some respect for yourself and just leave, never mind getting her to confess. She knows and you know she's in the wrong. So do yourself a favour and just leave her.

• I guess but I want the closer you know? :/

• Yeah I get it, but it's impossible to make someone confess if they don't want to. Best to just move on and know you'll find someone better.

• I dont know what you might know. but maybe you should ask yourself if it can also be a misunderstanding or a simple explanation

What Guys Said 6

• Denial is a powerful thing reguardless of sex, you just want satisfaction of omission for closure and u probably won't get it and its not worth getting. Just be glad you know and you can leave and move on. Think how many people never know, get any closure, and other person leaves and they get away with it all im saying.

• Confront her with the evidence / proof.

• I dont have any. Someone told me and I trust that person with my life. He has been my friend since I was 4

• Unless he is the one who did it, how does he know?

• If you are 100% sure she's cheating and she won't even admit to it, why are you even wasting your time with this liar. Just move on.

• Its hard we have been together for 5 years and I wanna know why she betrayed me like this :/

• You're only torturing yourself. You should start your healing process. She's obviously not going to help you with that.

• Sit down, show her the proof, and ask her why. If she lies tell her lying about it won't make it undo and won't fix your relationship now.

• Don't waste your time trying to get her to tell the truth. Break up or start cheating on her and of you do cheat on her, make sure she knows. But that's only if your 900% sure she's cheating

• Just put the proofs you have in front of her. Don't give her any room to dodge the questions.