Why can't I get over her? It's been 9 months?

She cheated on me, and burnt all my shit I bought/made for her. We were together for two years and I loved her and still do. I can't stop thinking about her and how she doesn't love me anymore. It hurts so bad, I wish I would die and it would all go away or I could move on.. There has to be something.

32

What Girls Said 3

• You should probably find a therapist to help you. Clearly whatever you’re doing isn’t working. A therapist can guide you through the process of letting go.

• Just tell urself u are better than this u deserve better than a cheater there is a girl out there for u to love u forever dont think about it and focus on urself and love urself go out with ur friends and have fun its gonna work

• get over her
    she cheated on you

What Guys Said 2

• Dude relax, shit happens in life, it's hard to forget a 2 year relationship but before loving her, you gotta love yourself, then it will be damn easy to move on, start loving yourself do some things you really love example:- learning guitar, play some sport.
    You have a long life to live.
    She's not the only girl out there, you will find a better person who really really loves you.

• Your 18, go out and have some fun being single. Go hookup, go flirt, hell do something fun besides dwelling on a cheating whore