What should I do?

I was with my ex girlfriend for 4 years. But in the last month of our relationship she started seeing this new guy. I broke up with her when it was already unbearable for me. And 2 months already passed. She wants to be friends. Says that we promised to stay friends when we started dating 4 years ago. And that I’m selfish that I can’t do it. But she keeps giving me hints (we are talking for a week now via text and phone calls). She said one time that if she was in my place, she would fight for something that was taken from me. And that she still has some feelings for me. And I just can’t understand if I still has chance or if I should just move on. Because it was hard for me to move on during these months. And if I still have chance, I want to fight. But should I?

11

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like she wants to cheat on him with you. While this might actually work in the sense that you might get her back exclusively, it is more likely to be painful for you. You'd have to accept that until she broke up with him finally, that she'd be cheating on you with him.

What Girls Said 1

• No you shouldn't fight. I would suggest completely ignore her. Move on. She is not meant for you. When time comes u will find the right person.