Girlfriend of almost 2 years broke up over me taking a girls photos (paid photography)?

I'm getting paid to do this, and it is way better than my minimum wage job. My girlfriend told me she feels uncomfortable that i'm taking headshots of a girl, in public, while I text her the whole time. However I was understanding about her doing a 5 hour trip with a guy who likes her facebook pictures because it was the only way she'd see her family during break. I told her that if I can be uncomfortable yet understanding about the 5 hour trip then she should be understanding with me about this 1 hour, paid shoot. She doesn't want me to do photography of any girls. I can understand how she may feel uncomfortable but blowing a 1.5+ year relationship for that is a little irrational right? I just need some help because I really want to make money and stop doing minimum wage. I don't know what to do because she said she'd break up with me if I do this clients photos. Help please
2
3