How to move on with my ex?

I keep thinking of how good she was. And I always miss her. I know she has a new boyfriend already... She is also in another country. She was pretty smart and good. I miss her. She was my first love and first crush... And I'm alrdy in my 20s... Took me 20 years to have this... I feel like she is the only one for me...

13

What Girls Said 1

• I think it starts with not telling yourself that you have to get over it right now. Sometimes we forget that breakups are like an ordeal, and just like any ordeal, we need to allow ourselves to get over it. If you loved her this hard, it’s going to take a while to get over it, not overnight or exactly when you want it to. Let time do it’s job, and eventually, you’ll be getting through your day without even a thought of her. So go ahead and cry, mourn, be angry, whatever; just as long as you’re moving forward and not living in your memories and grief.

What Guys Said 3

• It's not easy brother.
    I know it seems unlikely right now, but this will pass in time.

If you can throw yourself into something constructive to pass the time faster , even better. Live at the gym, learn a new skill or skills, spend time at a church or charity, keep yourself busy.

Those first loves will hit you harder than anything else in life. But there will be more. I guarantee it. And one of them will be worth your time

• I've done this 8 times with my real ex, Panda. Best man, get rid of all the things you and her had, throw, tear, etc. Still in the mind wait for weeks for her to disappear. Play your music and start a new life.

• You have to keep your mind in other things, not necessary another person, but use you time to be happy even whe you are alone or with friends!