Our problem with love?

hey guys
i'm gonna share my personal opinion about this topic with you

i think our biggest problem with love is we don't love and appreciate ourselves like we should be!!!

we keep convincing each other that we need someone to fulfill the emotional part in us while in fact we don't really need anyone to do that because we can do that ourselves!!

yes ! we can love ourselves... but most of us unfortunaly don't... if i asked you right now when was the last time you did smth for yourself to be happy.. i'm sure your gonna think long..

we need to realize that our happiness cannot be attached to someone or something we can lose... then it would be a disaster to our lives... so we need to accept ourselves and love ourselves before everything else in order to always live happy

and in the end just remember you're not a half to need someone to complete you.. you're a whole 💜

03

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• But how can I love myself when I know everything about myself? Everyone has shitty things about him/her, but imagine having to live with those shitty things every single second of every day of your life. No wonder people are self-deprecating. We're all fucking sick of ourselves.

• Are you sure?

• pretty sure yes... i didn't just say it for nothing
      i said it after looking at most of failed relationships and my own expieriences as well

• What do you think about higher powers?

• Disagree I need cuddles and love I'm insane and lonely