Why is my ex saying he doesn't love me?

see here's the story me and my ex have been going out for a year and a half and he broke up with me about a month ago but since then we have been texting and hanging out then all of a sudden last week he says he needs time to think about everything since I really haven't gave him time to think and I couldn't do it I kept bothering him by texting him nonstop and he kept telling me to stop and today I texted him and he said that he doesn't love me and broke up with me because about 9 months ago I texted my ex boyfriend and sent him a dirty picture of me because I didn't think my current ex loved me and wanted to be with me. me and my current ex didn't break up then we just talked about it then here 9 months later he broke up with me for it. he says he never forgave me and lost the love he had for me and have been living a lie for 9 months but he seemed so happy he kept telling me he loved me, and missed me and wanted to see me and we had some good times together. if he didn't love me how could he stay with me so long afterward? is he just telling me he doesn't love me because he is mad at me for texting him nonstop or does he really not love me and been lying to himself all this time? I need some answers I really love him now more than anything and this is killing me him saying he doesn't love me and hasn't for along time. I regret that I sent dirty pics to my ex everyday and I think he is now wanting me to pay for what I did to hurt him and it hurts me so much since I want to be with him. since we never broke up when this all happened 9 months ago I think that might be the reason he wants me to pay but why is he telling me he hasn't loved me is it just to hurt me or does he really mean it?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe you shouldn't of been sending dirty pics to your ex, it doesn't matter whether or not you regret it, sending pics to the old ex hurt the new ex and that's why he broke up with you. He may have waited so long because he wanted to fix things, and just later down the road realized that he couldn't.

What Girls Said 1

• you could ask him. But the title says my 'ex' doesn't 'love me'. I wouldn't expect my ex's to love me, because they are my ex.