Should I be upset about this?

Anonymous
I dated this girl for like four years. She was the love of my life and It still hurts to think about her. I found out that she had been cheating on me with five different men for a year and a half. It's been six months and my mom is still friends with her. In the past, when I was living with my parents, the ex even showed up at the house when I was there without anyone warning me. For the first few years I tried to be cool about it and let the relationship end gradually, but it's been six years and my mom is STILL talking to my ex and giving her info about me I'm sure. She knows how much this hurts my feelings and she knows I don't want my ex to have any info about me whatsoever (she can call if she wants to hear about me) although frankly, the damage has already been done in that respect.

I have asked her, not demanded, that she stop being friends with my ex, and she has refused. This is just the tip of the iceberg, but I think I am done communicating with my mom if this is how much respect she has for my wishes. It has been like this my entire life and I'm finally realizing she will never change.
YES
NOT SURE
NO
Vote C
GirlGuy
Should I be upset about this?
1
2