Guys? Girls? Thoughts?

I met an guy who turns out to be a catfish and I told him these "P. S. You don't have inner beauty. You are ugly inside and out. You are fake. Asshole. Douche. You deserved fake love." I apologized the other day and he ignored it and blocked me. I feel betrayed.

15

What Guys Said 5

• He doesn't care what he's doing if he's a catfish, so you saying that didn't bother him and you apologizing didn't make a difference. I think you apologizing reminded him that he needs to block you. What were you trying to do when you said those things? Do you think that would convince him to stop? And why apologize? He screwed you over. Half of catfishing is betraying trust, so you should feel betrayed. Now that you felt betrayed and this sad thing happened, and it's really messed up, learn from the mistake and move on. You're too young to wonder why a guy does things like this. You'll spend too much time thinking about it.

• I love the 'I feel betrayed' bit. After what you said, you have to expect him not to be cool with you just because you apologize. That said, I'm on your side. People like that are manipulative and shifty and not to be trusted.

• People like that are weak and pathetic. Don't spend another minute letting him affect you.

• Dont feel betrayed. He lied to you from the start. Dont need fake people like that in your life.

• I think that maybe you over-reacted on him initially, I don't think anyone deserves that treatment, but If you don't tell people what/who you really are then you can't complain if they stop talking to you. I have lost 30lb in the last two months and girls who would've never talked to me before are now talking to me. So maybe he needs to do some work on himself. I don't know if this guy is larger, but sometimes you have to put work into yourself before you can expect others to put work into you.

What Girls Said 1

• Fuck him, he doesn’t deserve you anyways