Does it mean anything? Please answer 😑?

My boyfriend broke up with me. Its been a month now. We decided that we would still text once in awhile since we were really good friends before we started dating. So the other day when we were texting which was the first time after the break up that we talked. We were talking about something and he called me babe. I didn't say anything to that and just kept going with the conversation. What does it mean?

by the way I met him on instagram and it was a long distance that's kinda why he broke up with me:(

Most Helpful Guy

• Well when my ex dumped me, she told me she wanted to focus on her grades before continuing In a serious relationship, we agreed wed text every now and then, we also agreed wed wait for each other. So I did the same thing, when we did finally text, I'd call her babe, that was my way of letting her know, I might be "single" but I'm still completely loyal and faithful to her.. so there ya go, that's what it could mean.. except that my ex ended up getting with someone else a couple days later, and by "getting with" I don't mean dating lmao. :x

• Oh God lol. Sorry:(

• Don't be, my fault for falling for someone like that :p but yeah, hope I helped at least somewhat 😂

• Dw u will find someone and thanks

What Guys Said 5

• He called you babe because he's being possessive. You're not together but he calls you babe like you are his girl. Childish behavior

• Unless there are other "hints" of some mysterious hidden meaning, it does not mean anything.

He texted the word "babe". It doesn't mean anything other than he referred to you as "babe".

• He still likes you and want to talk to you but he can’t for the distance he can’t be with you or he just said it by mistake because he used to tell you if he said it again that means he still into you

• If He does it often he still likes you. Otherwise just force of habitm

• Stay away from ex's. If I saw you and your ex together, I would stay away myself, if you ever planned to "like me".

What Girls Said 0