My Bestie got manipulated by people?

My girl best friend who's my classmate in my college, who has got trust issues, got manipulated by some people (who are not on good terms with me), into thinking & making me as the bad guy. She believes everyone in the class knows that I did/said something negative, unethical and dishonourable about her behind her back (which I didn't TBH), and she kinda broke up with me because of this, giving weightage to the number of people who told her they were witnesses to that rather than her best friend who got outnumbered.

She straightway unfriended me, ignored me and my texts and doesn't wants to talk to me now, saying nothing will ever be the same. I even apologized to her even though it wasn't my fault, she said sorry doesn't makes it right. I know in my heart I didn't do anything. She gave me hope, happiness & support when there was no one to turn to, and now she is taking it back, by abandoning me, making it a fake/false hope. How can I make this right, she's not even ready to listen to me?

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You can't. Nothing you can say or do will change her mind. The only person who can do that is her. If she loves you, she will come to the realization that you did nothing wrong on her own. If she doesn't, you have to have the courage to move on. If she truly thinks you did something bad, and you didn't do it, then it's quite obvious she never truly knew you to begin with.

I had the same thing happen to me. Best friends of 14 years, I loved her to death and would do anything for her. She got pregnant by an abusive guy. She broke up with him, moved 8 hours away from him to be back home near me and her family. In an attempt to win her back, he proposed when she was 6 months pregnant. She then came to my house to ask our (My parents and I) opinion. We told her to wait. We didn't tell her no, just to wait until the kid was born. It was not the answer she wanted. Later that night I wrote her a lengthy letter explaining the reasoning and sent it through Facebook. In that letter I finally admitted I loved her. Her response was to block me on Facebook and to tell my mom that I sent her to the hospital on a heart monitor and that I was a threat to her and her unborn child. It was painful, but if she honestly thought I was a danger to her or her kid, she did not know me well enough. I cut all ties with her, haven't looked back, and though I think about her occasionally, I put more effort into women who actually care.

• Wait. Let it be. Things will get straighten out.

• What if I try to do it opposite instead? Tell her face to face that I actually said/did such horrible things, not saying the details cause I don't know them?

• Alright, It's just that she's kinda emotional and sensitive, and I can't see her hurt. So I'll just wait till college starts, December. πŸ˜πŸ˜“πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜”πŸ˜©πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘

• Actually, I really do think you should do what you think is best. I don't want you to regret not doing something we all told you not to do in the end just because you listened to us. I personally would wait but you said she's your best friend so you would know her best. Do what you think is the best thing to do and even if things don't work out, at least you believe you did what you should have.