Is a guy over you when he storystalks you but doesn't initiate a conversation?

If a guy broke up with you, but keeps watching your snapstoriesand doesn't text you or anything, is he over you?

22

What Guys Said 2

• Both can happen. Maybe he misses you or maybe he sees how stupid you are. Both can happen. Firstly if you wanna talk to him then go and start a conversation but if you don't want him in your life then just let it go. If you feel sympathy towards him then do what you think is right. He doesn't initiate a talk so maybe he is shy or he is confuse whether you would like him or not. Make things easy for him. Let him feel that you also want him if you want him. Ask to him why do you do this or just ignore him. For better answer please let me know what do you feel about him?

• I don't know, I do miss him, but he has to change his mind and initiate.

• Where ego comes love can't come. Long story short you should not wait for someone's initiatives. I don't say that you are wrong. You have to understand the situation. The situation is critical. How would you feel if after 50 years from now you would be sitting on a chair married with another guy thinking about this guy that if I would have taken an initiative, the life could have been totally different. Look you want to do something. If you have done that then what's the reason of being upsat. You want to talk to him then don't waste time start a conversation. If it won't help then don't get upset. You thought to do something and you did now what's the reason of being upset because of the outcome. Either do or nothing. Sometimes we just don't get second chance. It's all up to you. Be brave be strong. Never forget you are awesome.

• Yes, but you see, normally i would.

But I read this article that said a man has to come back on his own, it has to be his idea.

• No, he's not

• Couldnt it be that he's doing this out of guilt maybe for leaving me? He does look at it an awful lot and for a very long time already.. that he just watches me everyday to see if I'm happy and moved on. It confuses me so much

What Girls Said 2

• No. He wants to check how your life is going and whether or not you're with someone

• He might not be over you. He could either miss you and want to check what's going on in your life, or he's just someone who watches everyone's stories.