What is my ex doing?

My ex broke up with me about 2 months ago due to distance and college. I was very very heartbroken but are relationship was a healthy one and he said if it’s fate it could work out later down the road. This other girl that goes to college with him who I had sensed she liked him before we broke up is now in the picture. He has always been a relationship type so this is probably a coping mechanism to our split, anyway, I guess they’re dating or whatever. A couple weeks ago he requested to follow me on Instagram and I declined. Yesterday night he requests to follow me again. What is he doing? We haven’t spoken in over a month so I don’t understand why he indirectly is trying to communicate something without communicating. I still am in contact with his family sometimes because we are close and I would be open to something after all the dusts settles but HELL NO if that other girl is in the picture. Help!

03

What Guys Said 3

• You don't know what his motivation is and neither do we. Only he knows that. Maybe he just wants to keep an eye on what you are doing and who you might be talking to or flirting with. That would not necessarily indicate that he would do anything about it either way. Just because someone has some residual jealousy does not mean that they are interested in getting back together.

Then again, it might not be that at all. You simply don't know. I don't think that you should add him. I don't see any gain for you in doing so. If he wants to approach you then make him approach you formally, not via some social media add. If he wants to say something then he can say it. If you add him and he doesn't make any further contact then it will only add to your confusion.

• remember that your ex is an ex for a reason, and when your ex comes back is simply because the person they tried to replace you for failed!! Hope it helped!

• Just don't think about it.. it won't help... u broke up and thinking (passive action) about him won't do any change

What Girls Said 0