Does my ex boyfriend want me back?

He hasn't contacted me since July and we had an argument which he said nasty things so did I
I tried to speak with him again after saying sorry and he told me he doesn't think about me or care about me and is happy without me and we weren't anything serious

However since July I have seen him on 3 occasions
Once at a festival he tried to talk to me and I brushed him off
Then we saw eachothers on the road in our cars and he beeped to get my attention and said how are you it's good to see u

Again I was stand offish

I saw him again on Saturday but in my car and he in his but I purposely avoided him

The fact he keeps trying to talk to me does that mean he wants me but then again why doesn't he just contact me

Is this relationship over?

I don't want to reach out in fear he will react badly again

06

What Guys Said 6

• Then don't reach out. Yeah, it's long over. Keep ignoring him and avoiding him. I think he's just lonely and he's trying to just not be so lonely. Don't contact him and if you keep running into him, just keep avoiding him.

• The relationship is indeed over. But the feelings are still there.

It takes a while for someone to get over you esp if you were both really invested. He's clearly gotten over that argument that you had and he's extending the olive branch to you.

If you don't want to talk to him it's OK. But don't brush someone off over and over. It's really frustrating. If you feel like you want to talk to him by all means.

The choice is yours. Don't rush it. Take your as much time. And also next time you see him be honest about how you feel. He might not know about it at all

Maybe you can salvage something.

• Why do you care?

• Well, thats just it. When you brush someone off, you just dont know.

• You're avoiding him and you don't want to reach out?
    When he tries to talk to you.. let it happen and see how it goes..
    But since u tried to fix it once and he rejected you, don't try again.. if he opens up the subject or tries to work things out..

Its up to you to decide if you want him back or not

• He wants sex

What Girls Said 0