What would you do?

I've never been good at anything my whole life nor have I had any real friends. I was the weird kid that nobody talked to in school. In and outside of school i got rejected for everything. No friends. Never good enough for a job. Not good enough for anything. Should i end it? Aside from my dad's parents and my parents nobody would bat an eyelash over it. I may only be turning 21 in 2 or 3 months but I've lived a very full and exciting life. I've experienced everything besides being a father and husband. I've seen birth and I watched eyes roll back into a skull. I worked and paid for my first car which was a BMW and I've been homeless. But in the last 3 years I lost what "friends" i had and my parents look down at me. I'm the butt of every joke at every family Christmas Thanksgiving Easter dinner. I have racked my brain for months and i can't find a single reason or benefit to being on this Earth. Jack of all trades master at none. What would you do? Should i end it?

10

What Girls Said 1

• A lot of us have gone through points in our lives where everything just seems pointless, but I can tell you first hand that things will change. They ALWAYS do! You're still young and you have so much to look forward to. Your life has barely begun. If your family isn't supportive, maybe take a break from them. Find something you're truly passionate about, and run with it. Most people don't have everything figured out at your age, so i wouldn't be so down on yourself. I seriously suggest getting some counseling so you can work through your insecurities. I guarantee you'll be able to make some friends if you just change your outlook and gain some confidence. Life isn't as daunting as we make it out to be sometimes, but your change has to come from within. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks, just focus on yourself and finding your passion... And I know things will get better.

What Guys Said 0