Guys, how would you feel if a girl texted that they missed you?

So I haven’t talked to a guy in a week, because we mutually ended things and decided to go cold turkey. But I miss him a lot, and I’m thinking about reaching out.

How would you react to a girl texting they miss you?

6

What Guys Said 6

• Most of the time very good.

That said a girl is ghosting me, without giving me any reason. We dated 4 times and suddenly she got angry or something, and she just disappeared.

That was 4 weeks ago, so likely she's not returning back. What's surprising, because she's a colleague of a close friend of mine.

• If i like her I would be happy but to make her want me more I won't answer. If i m angry I may block her but after sometime when anger cools down will unblock her

• If it was mutual, and he's moving away, there is no harm in telling him you miss him, other than him possibly regretting the decision.

• Everyone likes and wants to feel special to someone else. It all depends why you decided to go cold turkey whether or not you get back in touch

• He won't react poorly. Might be a good thing he may miss u

• Hm, well let me ask you. What do you want from texting “I miss you” to a mutually ended relationship.

Are you wanting him to say it back and from there you try to rekindle?

Or he says he misses you too and you two open back up communication, for... let’s say friendship?

• We can’t be anything coz he’s moving away, so no, I don’t want to get back together.

I just don’t want it to lose him forever.

• So I’d rather keep in touch and stay friends, rather than nothing at all.

• Oh sorry mate didn’t see you reply.

But you have a pretty good chance of maintaining a friendship I’d say, if that’s what you want. You guys didn’t leave on bad terms and, while I wouldn’t lead off with a “i miss you” in your sitch it could work on your favor.

Good luck on your sitch :)