Does letting go always end up with a happy story?

A relationship a exactly a year. Ups and down and finally you are so hurt you tell yourself you're giving up after trying and trying but the other person is not trying. Is giving up and moving on the best way? A part of me don't want to but I know I have to, I am so hurt in many ways and there's never a part of me to let him go, I love him and would give up the world.. I just feel like this is best for the both of us. Do good things happen when letting go? How am I suppose to cope with them pain

62

What Guys Said 2

• We can't guarantee that, but would you stay in a relationship by sacrificing your own happiness, now you have the time to really focus on yourself instead of wasting them by arguing with someone, take it, to be better and better everyday, being aware of yourself, what you really want, what are you dreaming of, mam, problem become problem if you seeing them as problem, and remember this too as a mystic said, you can not calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass

• Letting go is such easy to say but actually doing it, was always the hardest part for me. I have to live everyday like this and not knowing what the first step of letting go is gonna be like. I feel lonely, I feel unwanted mostly feel left out knowing no one really cares. For about three days now I have no idea what to do with myself but sit in bed, have not spoke to anyone and moved to do anything

• Now would you mind to be silent for a while, close your eyes and become aware what you have until now beside your relationship, like your parent, your sibling, your best friend, remember those achievement you've reached, remember the time when you gathered together laughing, talk about funny things, remember the childhood

• Im sorry but there is a little chance of having a happy ending. I had the same problem 2 years ago and didn't end well at all

• How did you coupe with the pain? How can you walk away from everything? How did you erase everything from your mind

• I can't tell u its easy cz i kinda still have regrets but u know... we gotta accept the reality that that relationship wasn't meant to be.
      If u wanna talk about it pm me

What Girls Said 6

• Heh, well you can't really know what tomorrow brings. You might end up happier then ever with some new guy or you might fall for an even worst guy and be even more miserable. Or you could just get hit by a bus and die. My point is that no one knows what's gonna happen. But that is the beauty in endings. Starting fresh, anew. I can't tell you if you will end up with happy ending, but I can tell you for sure that staying with him won't bring you happy ending. The choice is yours: 1. Stay with him and suck it up being miserable, or 2. Let go, risk and hope for the best. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. All I know is that from experience letting it go was always the right choice and I ended up happier.

• You need to let go for your mental health... cause holding on stops you from moving on.
    It's just an unhealthy place to be in. People don't give credit to the mental pain that an unhealthy relationship can give you. It can really mess you up.

• It's hard to move on even half of you don't want to but mentally I know I have to. How do one coup with so much pain

• To be perfectly honest it doesn't end with a happy story sorry if thats not the answer u want but giving up and moving on is a good thing to do on this situation

• I had the same problem 2 years ago, except it was me who wasn't putting in the effort. He let go of me. At first, I was so depressed, but I managed to live through it and now I'm just so much happier. Looking back, I'm glad he let go. It was an unhealthy relationship filled with insecurities and control over the other person. I think when the other person isn't trying, it really says something because a relationship should essentially be mutual effort from both sides. You'll cope with the pain through time. Give it time and everything will fall into place. It's better to let go of something unhealthy than keep it around. The longer you keep it, the more it'll hurt.

• not always

• Trying letting it be, once you let it be. You acknowledge where the situation is right now in your life. And you can focus on yourself. A relationship is a two way street and actions speak louder than words. Clearly the actions and words aren’t enough for you and that’s okay. In life we don’t own anything. This is where detachment is necessary so you can be fluid to see the other beautiful things in life for you. Don’t focus on the negatives or positives live from love and light and put that same love and light onto yourself. The ending for you will be happy once you focus back on you! as for the ex lover, let them be! what is meant for you will always be yours! and you never know if something better is awaiting you! you have to focus on the now and work on healing and living in the moment!

• Letting go is the easiest thing to say but actually doing it is the hardest part for me. I'm coping on how to not think about everything, how to erase this pain and actually get myself back up, in the meantime my life is down fall and everything is a mess

• You can’t erase the person for what they meant to you. Embrace where they are in their life and where you are, you must love them for who you both are now