My mum is a lesbian... ?

My mum has been with my dad married for 18 years... anyways, she told me last week she’s a lesbian now, she slept with a woman to see f what she was feeling was real and she said it was... she’s planning on telling my dad next hear. I don’t know what to do.. what should I do?

28

What Guys Said 8

• You shouldn't do anything. This is between your parents to sort out. It was very irresponsible of your mum to tell you anything about this before she told your dad

• Your dad is gonna be crushed. Just be there for him when the shit goes down.

• If you love your dad, you should tell your dad now, so he can be prepared and it won't hurt so much when she tells him.

• That's irresponsible on her part why would she even cheat like that your dad deserves the truth regardless of whether it'll hurt him or not because that's just unacceptable

• What can u do?

• You can not change her.

• not a lot you can do.

• Tell her that that's cheating and it's irresponsible.

What Girls Said 2

• Be happy for your mom for being true to herself?

• So she cheated on your dad. That's awful.