Why the hell do you guys turn out this way?

y'all men wanna keep trying to play women? Being snakes behind a girls back only to turn into pansies when confronted. He admitted to not liking me after i stood in his face and told him to buck up or get the hell out of my way for someone else to step up. Glad I didn't waste my time on another peice of gutter trash.

Loke really, why y'all gotta try and play with peoples hearts and shit? Like what is the point of that?

111

What Guys Said 11

• I'm no rattlesnake mind you! But sorry to hear about your bad time

• Uh? Wtf u talkin' bout'?

• Its something thats been going on the last three days. The dude i liked was trying to lead me on by my nose, pretended to be interested in me only to turn around and talk shit behind my back instead of saying it to my face. Well the person he told, recorded it and let me listen, i confronted him about it and he turned into a little pansy and didn't want to talk about it. So i asked him to be straight up with me, he said he didn't like me, after leading me on for around a month. So, I basically told him Bye Felicia, and I'll be going on a date later this week. I don't have time for fuckbois

• Yeah and the sad thing is that she still trying to lead me on for some reason when I'm ignoring her...

• Save yourself the time and block her and find someone better cuz neither you nor I deserve that shit, true?

• The same reason women mess men about. Give me my answer and you will have yours. It's not exclusively a male or female thing. Some people are just assholes

• I don't see the point in messing around with anyone. Male or female. I feel like either gender should be straight up with their partner, saves a lot of time and effort you could be spending on someone else who appriciates you as a human being instead of views you as a toy. That may just be me though, and how I was raised. It goes for men and women. Id rather have someone who is straight up with me about shit then talks behind my back like a side hoe

• Never done that. Some men might but not me.

• Pffft women do it too lol

• I agree with you, no one has right to mess with girls hearth. Men should value women and treat them right, instead of it they are just acting like stupid apes who just wanna to smash.

• Welcome to reality. The world is full of shit people, including Women too.

• Just do

• i very much believe you were the problem in your relationship. you weren't enough. find someone else.

• Because we are dumb

What Girls Said 1

• I get where you are coming from, I would never do that to someone. I know how much it hurts!