Why the hell do you guys turn out this way?

y'all men wanna keep trying to play women? Being snakes behind a girls back only to turn into pansies when confronted. He admitted to not liking me after i stood in his face and told him to buck up or get the hell out of my way for someone else to step up. Glad I didn't waste my time on another peice of gutter trash.

Loke really, why y'all gotta try and play with peoples hearts and shit? Like what is the point of that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The same reason women mess men about. Give me my answer and you will have yours. It's not exclusively a male or female thing. Some people are just assholes

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't see the point in messing around with anyone. Male or female. I feel like either gender should be straight up with their partner, saves a lot of time and effort you could be spending on someone else who appriciates you as a human being instead of views you as a toy. That may just be me though, and how I was raised. It goes for men and women. Id rather have someone who is straight up with me about shit then talks behind my back like a side hoe

Most Helpful Girl

• I get where you are coming from, I would never do that to someone. I know how much it hurts!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I agree with you, no one has right to mess with girls hearth. Men should value women and treat them right, instead of it they are just acting like stupid apes who just wanna to smash.

0|2
    0|0
  • i very much believe you were the problem in your relationship. you weren't enough. find someone else.

0|1
    0|1
  • I'm no rattlesnake mind you! But sorry to hear about your bad time

1|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to reality. The world is full of shit people, including Women too.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes