Should I confront my dad?

I left my dad for a year after he lied to me about another boy. He pursued me persistently and lead me on to think he still cared and things changed. When I began believing him he eventually cut me off because he was in a whole relationship with another boy and he said he felt “fucked up” to her feelings - they as close to dad and other dad as it can get. He is single so i’m assuming this is how he reasoned it in his head talking to me but his actions hurt me as he lead me on saying he wants me and missing me and told me all these feelings of how he wants to be with me. His new boy messaged me and this is how I was able to confirm they were serious as I saw he has posted them together. I am just so livid and I don’t want to interrupt their relationship.. I want to move on like I was before he was pursuing me again pouring out his feelings. I just don’t know if I should ask him why did he lead me on and why did he play with my emotions when he knew he had a been dating someone seriously?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

• Im here babe ❤️

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;