Girl im dated still talked to her ex. Do people think that is ok?

She talked to this guy a lot, and said he was only a friend. He posted stuff on social media like I love your face and stuff. Is it just me or is that not right to do in a relationship?

21

What Girls Said 2

• That is out of line. It's very clear that she is still interested in her ex. I say to let her go. An ex is an ex for a reason. And even if she has him as a friend, he's crossing the line, and she is being inconsiderate of you as a potential dating partner. Move on now before you become a rebound.

• Thank you I feel the same way about it all the exs I have ever had I just cut ties with it and moved on. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this well lol

• I dated a guy this past summer who was best friends with his ex, always otp with her, etc. It was definitely odd, bc I wouldn’t behave that way with my ex, and I think that’s the point you should make with her. Ask her to put the shoe on the other foot. If you were behaving that way, how would she feel? Bc for her, they’re just friends, but from your perspective, that’s her ex boyfriend and it’s uncomfortable.

What Guys Said 1

• Many people talk to their ex. But if you feel sad about this talk to her... also expect her to tell the truth to u. If u feel something is fishy. She is probably not over her ex