Serious Confusion With My Ex. Please Help😣?

My ex broke up with me about a month and 2 weeks ago. We were perfectly fine except there was a bit of distance between us. We fought a bit but what relationship doesn't? One day he just said he couldn't do it anymore and broke up with me. For about a couple weeks after he broke up with me he texted me everyday first. I only texted him about once first. About a couple weeks ago he just quit texting me and quit talking to me. And I'm confused. When we talked after we broke up he acted like maybe we would have a chance again. If I mentioned going on a date he would get super jealous and mad. But now he hasn't been texting me and when I do text him he just acts like a completely different guy & I would love to get him interested again and I need some serious advice on how I can do that. I just started NC and have only been about a week into it. I've tried to move on thinking maybe he will come back but it's the most difficult thing to do since he treated me so much better than any other guy. I really wanna work on the distance and whatnot but I don't know how to get him interested in trying and working things out again. Please Help!!!

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• So he seems to have only his best interest in mind ("couldn't do it anymore", but super jealous when you date). I suggest you move on