Was this cheating?

So I read my boyfriend texts and I found out he sent a dirty joke to a friend and kept insisting on the joke that was about them two. He then said "don't u hate falling asleep when there's no one home? God it's so lonely I hate it" she said " why don't u call ur gf? he said oh I wish. I confronted him with this and he said he was just joking and didn't realize it was inappropriate. Was he trying to cheAt?

16

What Guys Said 6

• It could be he was trying, I don’t know the two of them and wether or not anything was brewing between them.

The thing is, by just the text to go on, I’d say he had the intention, and that is cheating in my book.

I've had my ex cheat on me, that shit was going on too and I called her out on it, I told her that if she’d rather be with someone else, or if she couldn’t choose, she should choose him, because if he can make her doubt what she had with me, then obviously I wasn’t good enough for her in the first place.

I’d rather she leave then violate my trust in her.

• I said that but he doesn't even admit it was flirting. He said she was just a friend and like a guy but I was jealous of her. He had already posted a picture with her and I was jealous. The thing is that the next conversation they had was just friends and about homework

• Ahaha well u did help me with your opinion!

• That’s good to hear, you have yourself a wonderful evening :-)

• Had you not been so quick to jump the gun you might have found out your answer next time just sit back and watch

• This happened 6 months ago and nothing happened. But maybe because she wasn't interested

• Cheating is when you fool the game, and loose the fun of it.

• you cheated the trust by the way you 2... A relationship without mutual trust is a dead relationship

• No, he wasn't trying to cheat.

• Nope, doesn't sound like cheating at all.

What Girls Said 1

• "Oh i wish' was probably because you weren't able to be there with him and he was probably telling his friends this. It doesn't even sound like a joke.

• The joke was before that and it was him making a joke about them two fooling around