Did I overreact?

I've been talking to this guy who told me he is divorcing his wife, but on Saturday they ended up being at the same party. My parents were there too and he went over and started talking to them about how miserable he was that she was there and he wishes I was there with him. And they talked about the divorce and my dad gave him advice on it... but yesterday someone posted a picture of them at the party. Just an innocent picture, but he didn't look miserable like he had told me. So I sent him a text saying I couldn't do this and if he does get divorced then to give me a call but until then I'm done. And he never responded, so then I got drunk last night and deleted him off everything. Well today my mom told me about the conversation they had with him and I felt super stupid. So I texted him and apologized for over reacting, and still no response. I really like this guy and I feel so stupid for acting so quick. Is it done or is there still a chance of something? I don't want this to be the end and I want him to know that. Please help!
Did I overreact?
Add Opinion