Did I overreact?

I've been talking to this guy who told me he is divorcing his wife, but on Saturday they ended up being at the same party. My parents were there too and he went over and started talking to them about how miserable he was that she was there and he wishes I was there with him. And they talked about the divorce and my dad gave him advice on it... but yesterday someone posted a picture of them at the party. Just an innocent picture, but he didn't look miserable like he had told me. So I sent him a text saying I couldn't do this and if he does get divorced then to give me a call but until then I'm done. And he never responded, so then I got drunk last night and deleted him off everything. Well today my mom told me about the conversation they had with him and I felt super stupid. So I texted him and apologized for over reacting, and still no response. I really like this guy and I feel so stupid for acting so quick. Is it done or is there still a chance of something? I don't want this to be the end and I want him to know that. Please help!

13

What Guys Said 3

• Nothing much you can do, you've messaged him and apologized. That's your job done. The ball's in his court. He should respond soon at some point, but if he doesn't, then just forget about it and try to move on.

One thing for the future, most guys hate drama and a lot of girls seem to be great at causing drama. Ultimately you can do whatever you like, but maybe you might want to relax a little and try to think clearly before doing something you may later regret because you feel upset. You may not always know the full picture, such as in this case.

• I am not trying to be mean but yes if this was triggered by a picture bc you can fake a smile for a pic and still be miserable. However I give you alotta credit you see it was and admitted your mess up , we are all human. If you feel bad just apology isn't gonna cut it. he deserves and needs explination. With context comes understanding. So send follow up text " Listen I feel bad I overreacted and made a mistake please meet up with me and allow me to explain" if he is decent and calmed down you should get your chance. He got text he is just pouting believe me ik.

• I will try that. Thank you

• Your welcome I hope it works out for you. If u need any follow up advice hit me up pm good luck.

• Ball's in his court, wait and see...

What Girls Said 1

• just wait for faith, you acted like a huge bitch so maybe he thinking about some things if he forgives you don't take his niceness for granted it happened to befoore you be a total douche if ya did that, js