I feel so taken advantage of, I don't know how to calm down?

Kkstarzz96
Look i know women go through this all the time with even bigger circumstances. I heard a lady on the radio say she bailed her boyfriend out of jail and found out he was cheating. Like this shit just isn't fair. Im so mad every single day bc i can't believe guys let a girl give up everything for them but wouldn't lift a finger for us. Who ever said men handle their shit? I dont see not one got their shit under control. Theyre the ones who need saving, bc women understand the bigger picture other than just ourselves and our needs. Were naturally compassionate and i feel like guys naturally dont care for others, and when he signs himself up for a relationship, its alive until it doesn't benefit him anymore, but who cares about the girl and the sacrifices she made for him? All for nothing. Youd assume I was dumped, but he couldnt even do that himself either. Im so miserable. Help me
4
1