My girlfriend thinks I'm not suitable for her, how to convince her that I am?

so my girlfriend is looking for excuses to break up with me, she accused of lying to her and now she wants me to break up with me, but i love her so much i want to spend the rest of my life with her, here is what she sent me "I don't want someone who drinks. Someone who goes to bars. Someone who will go clubbing and end up hooking up with drunk girls looking to get laid. I don't want to catch herpes loll. Once you develop taste for alcohol... you will give in to temptations. It makes you weak. You run into a problem in life... your likely to drink as a way to deal with problems. bottom line is. I don't want someone like this. I don't want to continue this. Don't reply to this. Bye!" how should I handle this? what is the most appropriate response? please guide me? I told her before that I dont drink. but she found out that i went out and had a drink with a friend.

23

What Girls Said 2

• This girl sounds certifiably crazy! Do you really want to deal with this long term?

• hey, If you're really innocent then talk to each other about it, and if she's the one or she really loves you then she'll forgive you for sure! If it's meant to be it'll be and if it isn't then you have to believe someone better is out there for you.

What Guys Said 3

• She sounds insane and manipulative; you sure you want this?

• You don't, you can't change her mind from why she wants to break up, she either likes another guy or wants you to change. 1 way you can prove you're good enough is after the breakup, stick around show her you still care for her, don't talk to other girls. Show her your good intentions

• Stop drinking and philandering, pussy.