My girlfriend thinks I'm not suitable for her, how to convince her that I am?

Loverboy1990
so my girlfriend is looking for excuses to break up with me, she accused of lying to her and now she wants me to break up with me, but i love her so much i want to spend the rest of my life with her, here is what she sent me "I don't want someone who drinks. Someone who goes to bars. Someone who will go clubbing and end up hooking up with drunk girls looking to get laid. I don't want to catch herpes loll. Once you develop taste for alcohol... you will give in to temptations. It makes you weak. You run into a problem in life... your likely to drink as a way to deal with problems. bottom line is. I don't want someone like this. I don't want to continue this. Don't reply to this. Bye!" how should I handle this? what is the most appropriate response? please guide me? I told her before that I dont drink. but she found out that i went out and had a drink with a friend.
2
3