How do you move on from your spouse cheating?

what are some best was to move on after you have been cheated on. how do you stop loving him? will you ever recover?

My boyfriend of 7 years has cheated on me for the past 7 years. I'm pissed I'm hurt I'm depressed and I barely eat. every day I try to forget about the past some days it works and i go on being the perfect girlfriend but i just dont want to do it anymore.

011

What Guys Said 11

• You are going to switch between anger and pain for the rest of your life if u decided to go on.. You must admit it tp yourself that you have reached dead end and this relation will never be recovered again... Try only to preserve good memories u had with him... but you must admit what happened and you must uncover the truth... you gotten betrayed of course you must be feeling humiliation... Think about him and the other girl and u will feel the fire eating ur heart... Think that you can forgive Him and you will forget it someday and your tears will never dry... and that's where u will be left between anger and pain ... I advice that you surround yourself with positive friends and family members and let them know what you are going through and have them support you... Seek happiness in another way... and please remember that he was just a method to reach happiness but not happiness itself.. And I can talk more to you about all this if you want... I'm going exactly through the same thing

• That's a tough one. My first wife cheated on me and our relationship never survived. I was in my 20's at the time. I was crushed, but I was young and I did not have the emotional well being to deal with the collapse of my marriage. Honestly, I didn't date for a while which was a reaction to the emotional pain. But remember to always love yourself. My first wife was really a lousy person. She made decisions on her own behalf which did not reflect on me. No relationships are perfect, but I was monogamous and exclusive to her. Even though she was a cheater, I looked at myself critically about my own behavior. I looked at what worked and what didn't work in the relationship. Some of it was on me and I grew from the experience. There are no specific answers, but I learned to really love myself first. It's okay to love yourself warts and all. Since then I've remarried to a remarkable woman. Take care and good luck.

• Don't try revenge ideas. He is Not worth it. Leave him and move on. It's okay to move on. And your age is not too great not to able to move on.

• Go out and do things, meet people,..

• you should dump his fucking ass right now, being alone is better than being with the bad company

• Simple, forget about them

• Best way to get over someone is to get under someone

• By cheating on him

• Leave and get laid

• Murderous rampage.

• If you are intent on staying with him, there's not much you can do. Every time he is late you're going to wonder if he's with another woman. I've been cheated on, and I know where you're coming from. I'll go for months and be fine and and she won't call or text, or she'll be late and the first thing that pops into my head is where is she and who is she fucking. I hate living like this

What Girls Said 0