How can I start a new relationship again?

There are some guys try to talk and get to know me but I was broken before I had so bad and trauma experiences about love over and over again so now I'm being paranoia it's really hard for me to start over again

12

What Guys Said 2

• I empathise with your situation.

For now, I would NOT worry about relationships and just focus on being happy with yourself. Love and having someone to share it with intimately is nice and all. But you can't really have a good relationship if you can't love yourself.

When you feel like you can take on the world, then you will know, going to look for a relationship is far easier than it is now.

• Thinking about last experiences and rubbing it on other guys and the guys leave. Try not to think of your past experiences and yeah work on yourself before you start a relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• I understand how u feel n it's must be hard n painful for u through every bad experience in relationship before. I am so sorry hear that.

Don't be paranoid.. Relationship isn't bad as long as u know how to drive it n u know to whom u should put your heart..

Be wise looking for a mate. Learn from your past. Fix what's wrong.