Is it wrong to break up to be with him?

There's this shy guy that I'm sure likes me, we talk but he doesn't make a move because he thinks I have a boyfriend. He saw me with my boyfriend that's why. I really really really like him compared to my boyfriend, it's the 1st time I really felt the "feeling of love". My boyfriend asked me out in highschool I said yes because I wanted to see what it was like to have a boyfriend... We're still together but it feels as if we are friends not a couple. We're almost not alike in personality. But me and the shy guy we do and i want to break up with my boyfriend to be with him.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Then break up with him you shouldn't torture yourself over someone else's feelings and clearly you'd be happier with the other guy

What Girls Said 1

• Its not wrong to break up with your boyfriend. If you feel you are more friends then a couple it makes sense. Just dont jump into, dating the other guy right away. Be friends get to know him better. Dont date just to have a boyfriend