Divorced twice, hate you guys?

I have been divorced twice cause i can't have a baby, am i not allowed to have my normal life, it is not my fault

619

What Guys Said 19

• Date men that don't want kids. I don't want kids, my best friend doesn't want kids and even my female close friend doesn't want kids.

Trust me, there's plenty of people who'd love that. They'd get tested, ask to see your test results, then throw away the condoms.

• I should also add that I'm an American, and Egypt is probably a lot more old fashioned than the USA. If you still have trouble even after being upfront with men, I'd use the internet to find someone and straight up tell them you're not interested in children and can't have any.

• That's unfortunate, and totally unfair.
    Apparently those who left you didn't understand you were being punished twice: once for not being able to get kids and a second time by your guy not supporting but leaving you.
    Wish you the courage to get through this!

• if i met a girl i would marry her for this specific reason that she cannot get pregnant, then we can adopt the kind of baby we want to , she can pick the ethnicity name and everything

• Those men were assholes who left you, because you can't have a baby.

• You are def allowed to have a normal life. but life never goes the way we want it to be, sometimes it takes U turns.

• sure you can have a normal life

why hate guys because you've been divorced twice?

• So, you should look for someone who would really love you and, not sexually. But, it's too hard to find someone like that.

• Some things people can't control and still there are those that refuse to understand.

• What do you mean a "normal "life there's no standard for normal , men mostly are ignorant because Egypt Heba if you live in Egypt like your account says , but this should encourage you to prove yourself and work hard and grind

• And why can't you have a baby? Like you can't physically or won't?
      مش عايزة ولا مش هينفع ؟

• That's fucked up. I'm SO sorry that happened to you. Guys can be selfish dicks. I don't want kinds anyways, which is why I am not bothered by it.
    Don't worry, you'll find a guy who doesn't want to have kids and cherishes you. :)

• Im sorry to hear that. There are many guys who don't want kids though.

• Tell that up front before getting married.

• Wtf that is stupid.

• There are so many boys who donot want child

• Not your fault
    Forget them and move one

• Inform that before marriage you have all rights to spend normal life

• Message me dear

• What is your religion?

• you're beautiful don't hate

• I don't i just hate what i am becoming to

• sometimes fate isn't a thing that will make some things

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• The very first day I spoke to my guy, we spent the whole day talking about ourselves, our aspirations and what we wanted for the future. SO much was common between us, including the fact that neither of us wanted children.

This is what you (maybe) did not do. Next time, make sure you do! Pick a guy that definitely does not want children.

• Did he know ahead of time, before you and him married that you couldn't have a baby?

Some men are not comfortable being with a woman if he can't pass on his seed.

• It's not your fault girl , focus on yourself on your life , be successful , the best revenge is when they see you happy and see you survived after the failed relationship with them it tears them apart inside and that's the worst feeling.

• Yes i am, thanks my dear

• Just remember this , don't change for them. You need to realize that it's not love if they ask you to be someone you are not or being with and torture you coz you cannot have a baby. It is hard but we need to get up after the fight. Just keep fighting the right person will come at the right time. He is just preparing you to be ready he will be waiting for u while you are walking in a red carpet. I am talking for myself as well :)

• So why do you hate us?

• Well if you're incapable of conceiving it's up to you to disclose that BEFORE you get married. If you didn't know somehow then you have my condolences, but you just have to move on.

• Fuck your self with a random man on street you will have a baby