My girlfriend of 2 months told me she doesn't want a relationship anymore? What should I do?

Okay, so I have been dating this girl for about 2 months now. Recently after a situation she said that she have been thinking about being single and has this ball of stress in her telling her she doesn't want a relationship anymore.

She told me that today. I'm destroyed and hurt. We talk about it for a good 2 hours. She said that she doesn't want me to feel like it was my fault. She said that she likes me, she thinks I'm cute and she tells me that I am the best guy she ever been with but she has a dauther and is in school. She said that she really wants to be single and focus on her dauther and school.

Well we talked and talked our heads off and she told me that there is nothing she can do except wait and see. She said that she wants to stay together but if she keeps feeling like this she is going break up with me. She said that it isn't her fault or mines. She likes me and thinks I'm cute. Thinks I'm a good guy and everything, she said if she would focus on her then I would ask her out she said she would take me back cause I'm the best buy she has been with.

She is 18 and 24. I know her age is the reason and I know she young but I really don't know what to so. She wants to wait for a months and see if she feels like that more but I don't know if I can wait a month.

What do you guys think I should do?

17

What Girls Said 1

• Well there’s nothing you really can do, unless you want to try forcing her to stay in a relationship she doesn’t want to be in.

What Guys Said 7

• Give her her space now. You make the decision and tell her that you're going to go. She does have to focus on herself and her child after all, so you can't blame her. So give her her space and tell her that if she wants you to come back, she knows where to find you, but that you can't promise anything. You can't promise that you will be available then. That keeps the ball in her court and frees you to live your life. Don't get your head wrapped around her too much. You're both young and life is too short to get too caught up in this

• Honestly, man. It sounds like she's already kind of made up her mind. She wants to be single. I think by giving you the whole trial basis, she's making an attempt in her eyes to let you down easy if worst comes to worst. To you, I know it'll hurt either way, but you can try and stay and hope for the best, or give her piece of mind right now.

• Sounds like she is growing up from being a mom. She needs to work for some stability for her and her kid. Best you let het go and look her up after college.

• Say goodbye and find a new girlfriend

• The only thing you can do and walk away! She is interested or already seeing someone else. There’s nothing you can do to win her back.

• Well luckily it's only been two months, so it's that serious of a relationship. Just move on

• Should give her some more time