My girlfriend of 2 months told me she doesn't want a relationship anymore? What should I do?

oorah1588
Okay, so I have been dating this girl for about 2 months now. Recently after a situation she said that she have been thinking about being single and has this ball of stress in her telling her she doesn't want a relationship anymore.

She told me that today. I'm destroyed and hurt. We talk about it for a good 2 hours. She said that she doesn't want me to feel like it was my fault. She said that she likes me, she thinks I'm cute and she tells me that I am the best guy she ever been with but she has a dauther and is in school. She said that she really wants to be single and focus on her dauther and school.

Well we talked and talked our heads off and she told me that there is nothing she can do except wait and see. She said that she wants to stay together but if she keeps feeling like this she is going break up with me. She said that it isn't her fault or mines. She likes me and thinks I'm cute. Thinks I'm a good guy and everything, she said if she would focus on her then I would ask her out she said she would take me back cause I'm the best buy she has been with.

She is 18 and 24. I know her age is the reason and I know she young but I really don't know what to so. She wants to wait for a months and see if she feels like that more but I don't know if I can wait a month.

What do you guys think I should do?
1
7