Not sure where to put this. My relationship has been falling apart last night he slept with me hold me tight all nigh all had passionate slow sex?

SummerNight
My long term boyfriend and I had been having issues I am being distant most time n has been thinking of ending our relationship or improve it. Things started years ago so I now want better with or without him but rather have him. I believe he’s noticed he has said things before about us acting as if we’re friends or just co-parents or siblings. I did ask him to move out a while ago. We still are together including sex. He’s been trying to make a connection and get more attention n give more attention lately. Then last night he stayed overnight all night hold me all night long had passionate sex, the night was amazing which of course we haven’t in a long time. Months ago he asked why was it when we went on vacation it was best I don’t remember his exact words. I took the kids to school he asked me to come back to bed after taking them, when I did we resumed although we did try to have sex but strangely he couldn’t but right before I left he could’ve. He didn’t hurry to leave for work as usual (he’s the owner n boss) I made him tea (which is nice n different of me) he sat at the table drinking tea together before he left for work (he rarely had breakfast) soon later he returned with my uncles fishing poles ( untangle them) from last time we all went then left, fishing is also something new. He came to my house about 8 pm I don't know gave me two sundresses he bought n candy for everyone we talked for a bit I had company here then we seemed to ignore each other he played with my computer near me while I played cards. He left to something for an hour even told me where he was going and asked me how long should that be an hour later he came back then resumed eventually he went up to get ready for bed didn’t tell me then I found him asleep in my room.
Not sure where to put this. My relationship has been falling apart last night he slept with me hold me tight all nigh all had passionate slow sex?
Add Opinion