What does this mean?

This guy I’m friends with treats me like I’m his girlfriend but then says we’re just friends. Why is he calling me his friend if he acts like we’re dating?

05

What Guys Said 5

• Probably and this is just a guess coz u shared few details but maybe he is just having u as a source for happiness like he is happy with dating u but the reasons why he doesn't wanna label it is unknown it could be anything maybe he is scared of relationships because of a pervious experience maybe he feels that he is not relationship material... maybe he seeks happiness but doesn't want any commitment maybe he doesn't want to hurt u and he believes that he hurts who gets too close to him

• Maybe he is like that naturewise but dont loose hope , he may one day turn out to have a crush on you too or maybe he is waiting for the right moment

• He itself is confused!!!

• because he does not want a serious relationship

• What do you mean by "acts like im his girlfriend"

• He kisses me and talks to me every day and holds my hand

What Girls Said 0