Why is it that nobody wants a long term relationship?

I've been on plenty of fish for quite a while since i got divorced 3 years ago. It has become obvious that nobody wants a long term relationship they just want a one night stand or no strings i can't do that I'd also have concerns about catching STD s

35

What Girls Said 3

• plenty of people want long-term relationships. I don't know a single person who doesn't, at least.

Maybe the issue you're facing isn't in the people you're chatting with, but in the fact that people are smart enough to know that starting someone with a guy fresh out of a divorce is like putting a target on their back to be his rebound pussy.

• 3 years coming up for four is not fresh out of a divorce i class myself as single now my ex wife remarried an Irish lad IM definitely single now

• my bad, I read 3 weeks instead of years for some reason.
      But nevertheless.. guys typically have a not so easy time finding relationship material online. I'm sure your being 40 years old and divorced doesn't really help.

• I think POF is that kind of site. I tried Match and it was ok. I’ve heard Ok Cupid is better than POF too.

• Maybe you're on the wrong site? Have you tried meeting people in real website?

What Guys Said 5

• The people who want long-term relationship generally don't use Plenty Of Fish. I am trying Coffee Meets Bagel... have not found a good match yet, but, one never knows.

• Can you send me a link

• Website is: coffeemeetsbagel. com But I was not able to do anythink with an old-fashioned PC. Had to go to Google Play and install the app on my tablet (android). I am sure there is an Apple app also.

• I've just got a android phone

• I don't see any point to it. You can't physically go out with them without shelling out thousands of dollars and spending your vacation time, they can easily cheat on you and you wouldn't know, you can't kiss them or anything, and most online relationships die right when they meet in person.

• Pond is for the fish
    You should have been careful about you're future or this was the sting attached to divorce.

You worried only of STD And demand diminish in days.

Be assertive of life since not babe.

Its the lust which derives you and not bothered of love to lead a blessed life.

• Its my strongest desire to find an amazing girl, a life partner and have her be mine.

• There are still people who want long term relationships, it's just not the cultural norm anymore. Cultural norms change and we're advancing to be a more polygamous/polyamorous society.