boyfriend changed on me after 6 month relationship. Just became cold and no time for no reason. I don't know how to move on since I found out I am pregnant?

My boyfriend who is 42 and me 35 changed on me after i came back from a one week business trip. Before we were together for 6 month and things were good besides that's he had a female friend that he knew for years and she would join a lot of our dates but which annoyed me but I tolerated and we still enjoyed alone time. After I went on a Buisness trip for one week he simply changed on me for no reason.

He started to be busy every weekend, not have time for me and when I was him what happened he said nothing.. he would spend all this time with his female best friend. They share a tatoo together with their names and their relationship has always been way to close still she ja the one who brought us together. I have to add that he is addicted to cocaine and on weekends and marijuana and he was diagnosed with a lung tumor apparently which however was positive. So he pretends that the reason he ignored me for a month was the news about his health.. but instead of doing something about it all he did every weekend is go out without me and do excessive nights with alcohol and drugs with his best female friend and others.

Now he flew to his holiday home in the US and took female friend with him and did not even ask me to join he claims he wants to stop smoking and needs this time for himself. I am so very hurt and on top od all I found out I am pregant.. He did not even call me since there and just went from being crazy about me to not even wanting to talk to me to giving me mean answers when I message him. I did not tell him yet that I am pregnant since I know he is aggressive and will only ruin my pregnancy daily since he never wanted kids and this was unplanned.. I don't know if I should believe him about needing time for his health but he spends time with everyone but me since over a month and even now in holiday home is not alone. I feel I can't move on without knowing a reason... Did he just get bored after 6 month? How can someone change from one day to the next?

30

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• :( ma’am... I really wish you would’ve been smarter about this entire situation. You should’ve ended this relationship when his female friend was prioritized over you. Unless leaving him is a threat to your life... like he’s threatening to kill you or something... there’s no reason you shouldn’t have walked away. I don’t think it’s that he necessarily lost interest... he never was really interested. People get in relationships for all the wrong reasons these days and I think that’s exactly what it was. As far as you being pregnant... I think you need to leave as soon as possible especially if you live with him. If you think he’d do anything to harm you and/ or the child then don’t tell him. Especially with him being addicted to cocaine... he’s unpredictable.

• He's banging someone else or the female friend.

• Sad to say; but you are not a priority for him and never have been, and your pregnancy will not change him and his attitude. Baby is a happiness, prepare yourself to be a single mother, its a hard work but your kid is worth it. Im sure you will meet a man who will respect you and be a father for your baby. The sooner you realise and understand that guy is not worth a second of your time, the faster you will move on.