WHY DO I ALLOW SOCIAL MEDIA TO GIVE ME ANXIETY IN MY RELATIONSHIP?

My boyfriend ish have been on and off and right now were kinda just dating without a title because of Long Distance and taking things slow... but he likes girls pictures where they're like half naked and stuff and it bugs me and he'll like certain tweets that really get under my skin or like tweets that make it seem like he's talking to someone else too... and I know it is so dumb or immature but why does it bug me? How do I not let it get to me or give me anxiety?

02

What Guys Said 2

• lets talk about our rights here.
    Long distance relationship never turn out for the beetter. it never happened. ever. you might get stories now and then but how long do they last?

binding someone while your physically not there is a irrational idea. can't give him what he want, need, or what ever from a distance. texting him and watching movies is all you can do.
    In a relationship trust must be bbuilt. can't build it outta jealousy. yeah you know. but you must understand.

you can't blame social media for your own actions. you needd to take control of that muscle that in your skull and work it. how you think people be assholes and not care. you need to figure ways not worry about the things he do as long as he runs bk to you. its cool.

another thing is you bring it up to him but i doubt if you get results.

• Anxiety of this nature is usually labeled as jealousy. That's not a good title however. I personally scroll through Instagram and like pretty much every picture I see. It's a force of habit. But you might feel like he wants something you don't have. Whether you know it or not. If you feel like he is up to something then you should sneak around a little bit. If you don't find anything bad then have a discussion with him.

What Girls Said 0