Want to read about him cheating on me?

So, today I learned that my boyfriend of two years (March would've been 3) has cheated on me with more than one girl and continued to tell me that he cheated because he didn't trust me... Yes we broke up, no I will not be with him again. I know I should be mature about this but, I kind of want someone to punch all of his teeth in (not really I just can't believe he would do that to me). The best part is when I asked why didn't he just leave he said it was because I pulled him back in every time he tried. I really loved him and cared a lot, heartbroken I don't know but, I do know that I wouldn't wish the feelings I have on anyone, I kind of don't even want him to feel it. Is this personal, yes but, I don't care.

22

What Guys Said 2

• Good, so move on now

• It'll work out for the best. On the bright side, at least you aren't wasting any more time with him

What Girls Said 2

• I’m sorry that happened to you. You did the right thing to dump him. You deserve better than a cheater. Hope you feel better soon.

• I'm sorry you are going through this. At least you found out and left before its to late. Pain will heal with time.