Please help!! Ex boyfriend is stalking me after over a year and I am married to his brother?

Dates for a couple months. I broke it off, his brother swept me off my feet and married me. The ex got married, but in a failed marriage. He stalked at the beginning, but lately it's crazy. He's calling my phone, Even leaving masterbation messages πŸ˜•.. what should I do or say if anything.. please help

27

What Guys Said 7

• Stop having sex with members of the same family πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I know. I definitely didn't plan that one, and had no interest or intentions. His actions gain my interest and changed my mind. Ultimately, regardless of anything, it's the best decision I ever made. 😌

• You have created a situation that has destroyed a marraige, a family, and a man. I can think of something you should do with yourself, but its Rememberance Sunday and there's enough death to think about.

• At some point you need to tell your husband what he is doing. Will he talk to his brother and get him to back off? Tell your hubby at some point you are going to the police.
    The next step would be go to the police.

• We talked and I didn't want to be so blunt, but he figured it out on his own that he even think it's himπŸ˜•so he knows πŸ˜• I just want to be left alone πŸ˜” but I don't know if my husband should just address it with him or both of us, Because obviously mentally he's unstable

• Your new husband is fucking his brother's ex. You are fucking your exes brother. You seem to think this is a joke. ... and He is the one whos mentally unstable?

• Get him some girl that he would get along with. That helpa. Lots of desperate kind of men just go to you because you to them are the only one they could have. Not true. You can be with anyone. now you may never need to do him a favor but you could get another girl to talk to him. He just has nobody else that seems great so if a new girl that is nice talks to him and eases him he will love this from her because he just needs affection and great women could do this for a man but be warned he has mental health issues so you must be delicate, help him seek holiness and his mental health issues will slowly go away

• He's married. on the verge of divorce πŸ€”

• Hmm. Well same thing but that is the answer I have but god hates divorce but if god wants you meaning "him" to get one then cool... but honestly you must have good holy energy cuz he is gonna keep coming at you but like I said you can do what I said. He needs companionship πŸ€—

• Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!

• This is awesome

• Wow!
      He's crazy, not awesome. He's my brother in-law and I have no interest in him

• Haha. Yeah but he wanted you from the very beginning. Did you not think "wow this is going to be weird. I prefer his brother..." I just think it's funny

• Yeah, I thought about that. Like my husband planned to get me all along πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€”πŸ€”
      Yes, we both thought about it, and agreed it didn't matter, we just wanted to both be happy, and we are over a year later 😏

• file a police complain

• True.. but it's my husband brother.. any other suggestions πŸ€”πŸ˜•

• oh sorry , talk with your husband first

What Girls Said 2

• Kinda rude move to marry his brother

• Yes true, but we only hung out/dated a couple months. I broke up with him. He went back to his ex the next day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚and months later his brother continue to check on me, Because obviously he liked me and asked to marry me not much longer after I gave him a chance and we dated πŸ€”πŸ˜•

• Call the cops!

• He doesn't want to do that to his brother πŸ˜•

• If he is stalking you like you say then i dont think you have much of a choice