Anyone? Thoughts?

How would you feel when someone catfished you? Would you forgive them? Would you still talk to them? Would you report them to the owner of the photos? Jw

What Guys Said 5

• I’d like it until I found out that’s not the same chick. I’d be like why’d you have to tell me and ruin it!! Jk.. Lol For one.. Not dumb enough to fall for a catfish it’s real easy to tell who is or not. And two.. Well guess there’s just one. If for some freakish reason it happened ( hope I’m dead by then ) hell no I wouldn’t forgive her. I’d be back looking for someone who is real. F her.

• LOL its just painful. And I felt betrayed

• I'm at a loss here, what's catfishing?

• When someone pretend to be someone online. Like using a celebrity pic as profile to lure people

• No, I'd feel betrayed and lied to. And I don't need liars in my life.

• 👍👍👍👍👍

• It depends, if you like the person and then find out they're using somebody's else's photo. Are you talking to that person solely based on the photos you've seen.

• Yes, someone catfished me. 😟

• Try messaging me now

• I still can't my xp levep

• ultimately, forgiveness isn't a choice, and karma assures that both ways.

• Never forgive report and get even if u can

What Girls Said 2

• I don't forgive

• I get that a lot. Most end up being pervy so I block them