Why do dumpers come back?

And offer friendship? Haven't they done enough damage already?

34

What Guys Said 4

• I am really picky who I date. I usually need to have a pretty good connection with someone before I will even date them. So for me when I break up with someone it is usually on decent terms. It's not that we hate each other, it's just that I dont feel we are compatible enough to spend the rest of our lives as a couple. I usually still like them, and care about them, so I have no issue remaining friends. Girls, however, seem to have a huge problem with this. You'd think it would be a good idea to keep someone who cares about you in your life, but apparently girls dont think so...

• Cause of lonley nights. You pop into their brain and they remember how good they had it. There is probably something they want you have. Chances are good they are gonna do the same thing again. Ask yourself if it’s worth it if they do.

• How about I was his first in everything...

• I’d say go for it maybe it’s meant to be by the hand of God. Like it’s destiny or something. Or maybe not.. Record skips sound effect.. But who know someone it’s worth a shot.

• They come for sex

• Because you allow them to.

What Girls Said 3

• Not saying it’s right for them to do that but I could see it if you guys were really good friends before you started dating maybe that’s just what he wants

• One of two thing the person they left you for left them so they come running back hoping you take them back. Two there and old cinderella song you don’t know what you got until it’s gone my ex found out the hard way.

• I agree.