Everytime I feel like I'm getting over my ex, I have a dream about him. Why does that happen? What should I do?

05

What Guys Said 5

• It is normal and you should do precisely nothing about it because it will take care of itself. The dreams mean nothing and they certainly do not indicate that you should reach out. Your mind is just processing unresolved issues and they will continually be diluted as time goes on until they just cease to occur.

• Because you still haven't moved on. You can do nothing about it. Simplest answer is Time. Maybe you have some unresolved issues with them or you just dont wanna let go, forget about them and move on. If that's it, just think about it why and go from there. Maybe you still have feelings or maybe not. Maybe you just miss them. It could be many things. Can't say much without knowing details. Only you can answer that. Or it could be just time.. Don't overthink.

• I do not know

• You keep thinking about him and that's why. Forget about him

• you maybe still like and think About him sometimes.

What Girls Said 0