Why do guys give more attention to a side girl rather than someone who's actually worth it?

I was dating someone for 6 years. And I'm between he had his affairs with a lot of different women. Recently I found out he was seeing someone while he was dating me. We broke up 8 months ago. And he continues to talk to this knowing she was cheating on her baby daddy ass well. Why do men to do this? I'm confused why do men rather be with a hoe than a real women? Someone please answer this!

31

What Guys Said 1

• Lesser men are afraid of being part of something real that takes effort. The hoes just take the effort of hooking up no more.

What Girls Said 3

• Because they don't wanna put in the effort to get a decent girl, they'd rather have the low hanging fruit than climb to the top of the tree and get the good stuff

• You Know What They Say, Some Men Are Less Educated Compared 2 Most Women Lol

• You sound mean and full of hate.