Have you ever felt like this? Do you think that I could actually been there or maybe sometime in the future it might happen?

Have you ever felt like you have been somewhere before? Like you have seen a certain place, a certain city or state like you have walked through it, seen the streets or even looking at the graffiti on the buildings and under the high ways but never really been there or even felt like you have met someone before but never really did? But I have also had dream two weird dreams where this person has said to me in this one dream I had a few years back " I will look for you even if it takes forever" Then the second dtream I had was very recent maybe a few months ago and this same person said to me "I finally found you" this is the same person I felt like I had met before in reality but never really did and this person is real and this person lives in the state that I feel like I have been before.

03

What Guys Said 3

• Yes I have it might sound weird but sometimes it feels like I am re-living an event or a day its some how weird I just remember like I have seen this part before

• It's a déjà vu experience. It's quite possible that Ur twin flame is looking for u in this birth.

• De ja vous. Happens to most people some time or another. I have yet to experience it.

What Girls Said 0