Why can't I let go of the idea that this guy was just badly hurt by his ex wife and that is why he is acting distant with me?

He cried and told me he didn't want to hurt me, that i deserved better, that i was perfect, that there are no other woman that he wants to be with and that he enjoyed every minute he spent with me over the last 2 months.

Part of me wants to keep trying because i think he is emotionally hurt from his divorce still 7 years ago. We had this serious talk then we were hugging. I then kissed him then we ended up having sex. Our chemistry is off the charts.

I offered up being friends with benefits hoping staying close will help him open up but it has been a week of it and im not sure how to act towards him or if it is helping.

I can't shake this idea that wr clicked so well and I want to be with him. I want to help him. He told me how bad the divorce was and how he almost committed sucide and cried every day for the first 2 years after it. He still blames himself for it.

01

What Guys Said 1

• Give him sometime

• How much time? And how should I act?

• Is a good idea to stay friends with benefits? It seems like the only way I can stay close to him. It is like he pushes me away but when we are together I can tell he truly enjoys my company.

What Girls Said 0