My ex cheated and laughed about it when I confronted her?

I feel like absolute crap, any tips for how to move on would be really appreciated. No one line answers please. I could do with genuine ideas I can try. Thanks guys.

26

Most Helpful Girl

• I am so so sorry! There is no excuse for cheating. I have always found that when I tell someone that I love them. That, that love is unconditional and complete. ( except if they murdered someone or physically abused someone). If I lose love for that person ( which would require a lot), I tell them. It doesn't require cheating. And there is nothing funny about cheating. The only advice I can give you would be to find a sweet girl who is faithful, and willing to stand by your side.

Most Helpful Guy

• Im sorry for this bad situation. What I would say, and it is one Im afraid, is: endeavour to sleep with as many girls as possible. This does help with the shorter term, which is the painkiller you need. It can be very hard to get laid, but if nothing else, it will give you other people to worry about, fulfills your needs, gives you a valid challenge, and ultimately helps you move on.

Also, I am not recommending alcohol, but I have experienced something similar, and it worked for me...