My ex cheated and laughed about it when I confronted her?

I feel like absolute crap, any tips for how to move on would be really appreciated. No one line answers please. I could do with genuine ideas I can try. Thanks guys.

26

What Girls Said 2

• I am so so sorry! There is no excuse for cheating. I have always found that when I tell someone that I love them. That, that love is unconditional and complete. ( except if they murdered someone or physically abused someone). If I lose love for that person ( which would require a lot), I tell them. It doesn't require cheating. And there is nothing funny about cheating. The only advice I can give you would be to find a sweet girl who is faithful, and willing to stand by your side.

• she is not a good person and no good for you. think positive you realized that soon.

What Guys Said 6

• Don't sit around feeling sorry for yourself. Get right back in the game. In the end she did the best thing for you by exposing herself as a nasty!

• Im sorry for this bad situation. What I would say, and it is one Im afraid, is: endeavour to sleep with as many girls as possible. This does help with the shorter term, which is the painkiller you need. It can be very hard to get laid, but if nothing else, it will give you other people to worry about, fulfills your needs, gives you a valid challenge, and ultimately helps you move on.

Also, I am not recommending alcohol, but I have experienced something similar, and it worked for me...

• Realize that you didn't lose anything. In fact it's a win for you for you no longer have to waste time with that cunt.

• Read these books... Man's search for meaning by Viktor Frankl... then 7habits of highly effective people... take up Habits of meditation.. exercise... Think and grow Rich by Napoleon Hill... Al these will help you become stronger mentally and emotionally and spiritually...

• Find someone you would like to date. Start focusing your time and energy on how to get their attention. Start thinking about where you could ask them out on a date to... when you could go... what you could do... how you can get her attention. And stop thinking about someone who has absolutely no love or regard or respect for you.

• Wait... we're you ex's when you confronted her, or when she cheated?