How and when do I end a relationship that just started?

I’m 100% convinced that this is not the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with. However, we got into a relationship 7 days ago. How long should I wait to end it and how do I go about doing so?

06

What Guys Said 6

• you should wait up untill the point where you are sure, since you are i would say let him know this is not the relationship you want, you dont see yourself growing old with him and that its just not working out.

there is no minimal wait time, its what you feel, and if you feel the way you do, best to let him know straight up.

• Well!! You dont have to wait to end the relationship!!! You can end it as early as possible if you both are not willing to be in relation!!!

• Only 7 days and you've already thought about sharing your life with that person? :o

I'd say end it asap and be an adult about it, nice and clean explained but keep it simple as they're not gonna like it anyway. You don't owe them more than that. The more you prolong, the longer it gets, it'll be worse later. No need to wait for anything so much. Just don't go in another relationship right away I'd say lmao

• Honesty is the beat tea. You are what you're sipping. Its always best to tell people the truth than to continue to live in a lie. Its will help the both of you grow. See it as an experience more than a break up. You earn skill points and the better you get at dealing with these type of situations. You'll also feel better about it when you realize you don't owe anyone anything else but your truth.

• Break it off now. Any longer and you will be hurting not only yourself but him as well

• Upto you

What Girls Said 0